This is a parental workshop. To enquire about this workshop being delivered to parents at your school, please contact the course leader.
This workshop will aim to explore –
· What is anxiety and what are the different conditions
· Recognising signs of anxiety disorders in children and young people
· Understanding the impact of anxiety on the brain
· Strategies to help young people manage stress and anxiety and recognise what level of anxiety is ‘normal’
· Know how school support young people with anxiety and how this can be complimented at home