This is a parental workshop. To enquire about this workshop being delivered to parents at your school, please contact the course leader.
This workshop will aim to explore –
· Explore that exam periods are a time of acute stress for young people
· Identify the signs and symptoms of high stress
· Understand how chronic exam stress can have an impact on mental health and wellbeing
· How school will support young people with exam stress
· How parents can support with exam stress at home
· Know where to get further support from