This training has been postponed. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added to the training and to be sent information about the rescheduled date.
Anxiety can be a difficult topic to navigate, and we understand the pressures and demands placed upon teaching and pastoral staff to effectively support young people experiencing anxiety.
The training will aim to explore -
· What is anxiety and what are the different conditions
· Recognising signs of anxiety disorders in children and young people
· Strategies to help young people manage stress and anxiety and recognise what level of anxiety is ‘normal’
· Ways to support children and young people experiencing everyday stresses such as exam pressures
· Recognising when to bring in specialist help when levels of anxiety need treatment from qualified mental health practitioners