The training will include:
- Exploring a range of emotional and behavioural problems.
- Exploring the whole-school approach.
- The influence that the culture, ethos and environment of the school can have on pupil emotional regulation, behaviour and engagement.
- Identifying needs and providing targeted support.
- Staff training – exploring a range of whole -school strategies (restorative and rights respecting approaches, relational approaches, emotion coaching, communication strategies).
- Engaging with parents/carers – the importance of strengths-based conversations.
- Engaging with case-studies.
- Providing support and action planning (exploring case-studies)
This course is FREE of charge to Manchester schools who have completed the current Health Check. For schools outside of Manchester please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fees.