This year Anti-Bullying week is taking place from the 12th – 16th November 2018. As part of Anti-bullying Week 2018, workshops, assemblies and a range of resources will be available to all schools.. The chosen theme this year is ‘Choose Respect’. The aims of this week are to educate about bullying to help keep students safe both online and offline, promote anti-bullying campaigns, raise awareness and signposts to getting help and most importantly promoting a culture across Manchester which celebrates and tolerates difference.
The aims of this week are to support schools to help children and young people, school staff, parents and other professionals who work with children to understand:
• The definition of respect.
• That bullying is a behaviour choice.
• That we can respectfully disagree with each other i.e. we don’t have to be best friends or always agree with each other but we do have to respect each other.
• That we all need to choose to respect each other both face to face and online.
Assemblies and workshops will be available free of charge from the 29th October to the 16th November and times will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. The assemblies and workshops on offer are as follows:
· Cyber bullying
· Respect and tolerance of differences.
If you would like to book an assembly or workshop then please email me directly : firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Day(s) / Time
No event dates are currently set.